Sunday, March 04, 2007

Part time work for a home maker

Hello Mr Tan,

My wife is a home-maker because of circumstances. My almost 2-year-old son has a feeding problem (i.e. difficult to make him drink milk or ea solid foods). My wife decided to take personal care of him.

She increasingly feels being out of touch with the working world. I hope you have some part-time work for her to occupy her mind.

---------------------

My reply:

I hope that your wife is able to access the internet. Ask her to read my blog regularly. If there are part time work opportunities, I shall put them in my blog.
She can also e-mail to me, to give her views.

Perhaps, she can learn how to play Logic9 (Sudoku). She can buy them from the bookstore or any of NTUC Income branches. It is a great way to occupy her time and be mentally active.

No comments:

Blog Archive