Thomas Phua is a practical person.
* He writes a blog (about insurance)
* He rides a motorcycle (which is convenient to move around).
* He provides excellent advice and service to his large base of policyholders
I asked Thomas about the risk of using a motorcycle. He said that he rides carefully, and has been doing it for many years.
Thomas just posted a story about an accident. A pedestrian (boy) runs into his motorcycle (and not the other way round). He had to make a report to the Police about this accident.
- ► 2019 (1310)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
03/04 - 03/11
- Photo of Dr Money
- Why does MAS allow the banks to sell structured pr...
- Thomas Phua
- Is it time to re-invest in the market?
- Islands named after Tan family
- Excellent service from the call center
- Government initiated Insurance Plans
- Best Call Center in Technology and Innovation
- Policyholder Enquiry (POLE)
- Consolidate my Investment Linked policies
- Contact the business manager directly
- Find a locksmith
- Few comments on my postings
- Visit to Davao and Cebu
- Population grows by 2.5% yearly in Philippines
- Is higher GST a good idea?
- Story of the Risis Orchid (part 1)
- Simplify our life
- 30 years of experience in 3 points
- Sharp fall in the stockmarket
- The Best Financial Plan
- Two large families
- Important Motivating Factors
- Keep track of my stocks with Business Times
- My blog is read in Vietnam
- Successful aging
- Find the right people
- Part time work for a home maker
- Is it time to invest in the stockmarket?
- Do not use your CPF to pay down your loan
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (31)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)