Dear Mr Tan,
I have US$ fixed deposit of 50K on a one year term. I kept this FD for a few years ie from the exchange rate of 1.7 till now the exhanged rate is l.52.
I am just concerned if the US go into recession will the US$ exchanged rate grow weaker and what is the likely support range if that should happen?
I am sorry that I am not able to predict the future direction of the US currency.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
04/01 - 04/08
- Lower commission rate for life insurance policies ...
- Low life insurance coverage for Singaporeans
- Interesting plan for a parent to give to a child
- GIFT policy
- Government employee plans for retirement
- An income benefit
- Reasons to avoid structured products
- Financial Planning for Seniors
- Taxi Service in Shanghai
- Make a career switch
- Center for Seniors
- An adventure to reach my hotel in Huangshan
- Commuter train system in Shanghai
- Recover data in my PDA (mobile device)
- Attract and retain talent in information technolog...
- Can an actuary work in financial engineering?
- Is it safe to invest in USD?
- Stop paying pemiums
- Choosing my career
- Waiting for the market to correct
- Insurance for people in poor health
- My insurance and investments
- Why did I join NTUC Income?
- Two types of democratic systems
- Avoid this financial product
- Invest CPF money with low risk
- Good future for an insurance adviser
- Penny stocks
- Proud of our cooperative beliefs
- Low public opinion of financial institutions
- Better use of manpower
- Study shows why exercise boosts brainpower
- Sub-prime mortgages
- Use Skype to call home
- Unproductive competition
- Minimum wage
- Financial planning for Seniors
- Financial planning for the young
- How to be creative
- Visiting Huangshan, China
- Book for hotel rooms through the internet
- China - changes in 20 years
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (42)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)