I introduced Sudoku (Logic9) to a few participants at conference in Quebec.
All of them enjoyed my three tips on how to solve the puzzle. They have seen the puzzle before, but they did not know how to approach it. After learning the tip, they look forward to working on the puzzles.
Marketing of insurance is similar.
When people knows the basic facts about insurance, they are keen to buy the right products. They know about the importance of insurance in protecting the welfare of their family. They were suspicious about the sales pitch of the agent.
I tell them that they can buy term or accident insurance, at a lost that is less than 10% of the premium for a whole life policy. They are excited about it. They like to buy insurance.
It is also easy to convince them to save for their future needs, especially if they are offered a fair and flexible product, with a decent rate of return.
Lesson: Educate the consumer. Offer fair terms to them. You can grow your business.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
05/06 - 05/13
- Target of 1000 visitors a day
- Visit Ottawa, Canada
- Transport using BMW
- How to play Logic9 (Sudoku)
- Tell your friends about my blog
- Invest a lump sum for 10 years or longer
- Hard sell products
- Avoid structured products - another view
- When the good times no longer roll
- Loan stocks (NCPS) issued by banks
- Relationship manager
- Fill up a detailed form
- Be an "informed" consumer
- Health insurance
- Calculate interest on 365 days
- Work close to home
- Lesson from promoting Sudoku
- Motor insurance on new cars
- Insurance for people with medical condition
- Mobilephone in America
- Add the old loan to your new car
- Do university students need life insurance?
- Using Skype for computer-to-computer talk
- Suitcase wheel lost
- Remember the people who contributed in the past
- Tribute to Mr C V Devan Nair
- Coverage for personal accident insurance
- Use Skype to call a mobilephone
- Power of Emotion
- 40,000 visitors to my blog
- Visit to Quebec, Canada
- Visiting North America
- Money market fund of NTUC Income
- Civil servants wanted to return to pension scheme
- Your blog is one of its kind
- Vera's first media release
- Earn 3% to 4% on your cash with no lock-in
- DBS Enhanced Income Fund
- Working from home - other people's experience
- Health insurance: Pre Existing Condition
- Working from home
- Insurance: coverage under many policies
- Disability income insurance
- Maternity Benefits
- ▼ 05/06 - 05/13 (44)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)