Saturday, May 12, 2007

Target of 1000 visitors a day

Dear Mr Tan,

Why do you wish to have 1,000 visitors a day to your blog? Is it to boost your ego?

---------------------

REPLY:

Many visitors told me that they enjoy my honest advice on insurance and financial planning. They found my ideas to be helpful.

I like them to tell their friends. I hope that my advice can reach out to more people, and benefit them as well.

I also like to experiment with this new way of communication. I post many contributions from readers of my blog.

Maybe, this can be like a daily newspaper for some people.

2 comments:

Monsoon said...

I have been reading your blog for many months now and still find it useful and interesting to come by every day to see what's Mr Tan is thinking of today. The free financial advice in your blog can be trusted because you have no commercial agenda but reflect what you believe.

In fact I just written about your blog on my blog a few days ago and recommend my reader to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the independent thinking and financial updates.

Transparency by posting this person's email is good.

Blog on...
htt
Cheers.

Blog Archive