Sunday, May 06, 2007

Working from home

I have been working from home for the past two months. Here is my experience:

* I save on travelling time of 3 hours a day
* I can do more work
* I discuss business by e-mail and the telephone
* I take care of my own time schedule
* I work directly with the travel agent or the internet, for my overseas travel
* I spend less time on face to face meetings
* I use my mobilephone more actively
* I make more use of public transport (bus and train)

I believe that more people will work in this manner in the future. It is a better lifestyle. It is made possible today, with the advance of technology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I buy your idea.
I Started workng from home about 5 months after working oversea from last 14 years.
It give me more qualities of life and make more income as compare to work in oversea

Blog Archive