There are five houses in a row. In each house lives a person with a different occupation, drinks a different beverage, plays a different sport and keeps a different pet.
1. The person who plays chess lives next to Albert.
2. The lawyer lives to the left of the teacher.
3. The person who plays chess lives next to the person who drinks tea.
4. The accountant lives to the left of the person who keeps cats.
5. The teacher plays golf.
6. The person who plays badminton lives to the left of the person who plays bowling.
7. The teacher lives next to Susan.
8. The salesman drinks beer.
9. The person who plays tennis lives in the second house.
10. Mary lives to the left of the person who drinks water.
11. John keeps birds.
12. The doctor lives in the third house.
13. The person who keeps birds lives to the left of the person who keeps dogs.
14. The person who plays tennis lives next to the salesman.
15. The person who keeps fish lives to the left of the person who keeps hamsters.
16. Robert drinks milk.
Question: Who drinks coffee?
Post your answer, time taken and name in this blog.
Answer can be found at:
More quiz can be found at:
- ► 2020 (765)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
12/16 - 12/23
- Different Types of Investment Funds
- A marketing tool
- Agent to source for quotes
- Invest for the long term
- Family Insurance
- Invest in Bonds
- Happy Holidays
- Top up your relatives CPF accounts
- How to make your CPF money work HARDER
- A new way to publish a book
- Reverse Mortgage
- Book on Logic Quiz
- Swan Lake at the Esplanade
- Investing in each other's products
- Term with critical illness cover
- Big writeoffs for sub-prime losses
- Horrified by shark attacks?
- Insurance agents who look after your interest
- Charges of an Investment Linked Plan (ILP)
- Innovative, animated, e-greeting card
- Living policy actively promoted in the past
- ILP and Unit Trust
- Promoting Swan Lake
- Visitors to my blog
- Buy Term Insurance Directly
- Pay less for your motor insurance
- Swan Lake - tell your friends
- Critical Illness Policy for $250,000
- Sudoku Workshop at Bishan
- SuperSIV Bailout Fund
- Flexi Link and CPF policies
- Logic Quiz A-8
- Taxi service in Singapore
- Light buses in Hong Kong
- CEO uses public transport
- How much to insure for critical illness?
- Money Market Fund
- Invest the year-end bonus
- Swan Lake - the story
- Investing in volatile market conditions
- Swan Lake, 20 - 23 December, Esplanade
- Renewal of motor insurance
- Forward Pricing of Unit Trust
- Buy Motor Insurance Directly
- Buy Term Insurance Directly
- Investment-linked plan with high distribution cost
- NTUC Income's Money Market Fund
- Government Bonds
- Search my blog
- Logic Quiz A-7
- Logic Quizzes at my website
- Answers to 6J16, 6A19
- Good chance to win the Sudoku Challenge
- Bid and Offer prices of Unit Trust
- Sudoku Challenge 6 and 13 January 2008
- Sudoku (Logic9) workshop
- How long does it take to solve a Logic Quiz?
- Lower the cost of insurance
- Types of Liability
- Corporate governance and risk management
- Answer to J17, A17
- Use credit card to buy shares?
- Logic Quiz 6A-19
- Logic Quiz 6J-17
- ▼ 12/16 - 12/23 (65)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)