Dear Mr. Tan,
Is whole life a good plan?
It depends on the pricing. If it has reasonable charges, it is a good plan.
Unfortunately, most of the plans in the market have high charges to pay agent's commission and advertising cost. They give poor value to the customer and lock the customer for many years. It take about 15 years to reach breakeven point.
For insurance proection, the best plan is a term insurance over 25 years. To reduce the cost, you can take a decreasing term or a income benefit plan.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
03/09 - 03/16
- Benchmark premium rates for critical illness
- Financial Crisis
- Car Free Cities
- 1,000 visitors
- Ask for three quotes
- Keep invested in CPF
- Tolerance for mistakes
- Top up spouse account to qualify for CPF Life annu...
- Give time to sort out the problem
- Benchmark rates for critical illness
- Investing in Stocks
- Whole Life
- Poll: amount of critical illness coverage
- Poll: duration of critical illness insurance
- Life insurance for your child
- Critical illness premium subject to revision
- Critical Illness - how to insure
- Where to buy term insurance?
- Distribution channels
- Whole life policy
- Travel to Jakarta
- Satisfactory return on Endowment Policy
- Insuring against critical illness
- A new product: BTID
- Car Loan
- Invest in Foreign Currency
- Existing Life Insurance Policy
- Regular premium investment-linked policy
- Large increase in motor insurance premium
- 60th birthday
- ▼ 03/09 - 03/16 (30)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)