Speakers' Corner: 6 December, 5-7 pm.
Social Justice and Fairness
First World Country in the 21st Century
How are our poor faring?
Tan Kin Lian
1. Our society should be more egalitarian
2, Elected leaders should represent the people
Leong Sze Hian:
1. HDB – how the poor are faring and affected by HDB policies
1. Distributive justice; especially about how our education system does not equip people to be self-reliant, but to be workers.
1. Tan Kin Lian – Update on investors' situation (if any)
2. Andrew Loh – Update on town councils' replies to residents' query
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
11/30 - 12/07
- HK: Minibond investors to sue HSBC
- SCMP:Class- action lawsuit over minibonds to start...
- MAS seeks advice from senior counsel
- Auction Rate Securities
- China stimulates its economy
- Class action - update as at 4 Dec 2008
- SCMP:Illiterate minibond investor files writ
- Persist in our efforts
- Hong Kong: Can the SFC avoid a knee-jerk response?...
- SCMP:Lehman investors turn to US government
- Financial Advice for a Fee
- Minibond investor keen to take class action
- Speaker's Corner 6 December, 5 - 7 pm
- Mr. Brown show on TC investments
- Washing dirty linen in public
- Why we need to educate the people
- David Marshall in 1994
- Suffering from depression and mental illness
- Investors compensated in Belgium?
- Seek help from embassies
- Consumer speak against Opt Out Sales Tactics
- Thoughts for the Day - Ho Cheow Seng
- Appeal to the President of Singapore
- Legal action against the Issuers and Distributors
- Clash of events at Speakers Corner on 29 November
- Speech at Speaker's Corner on 29 Nov - video
- Speech at Speaker's Corner, 29 Nov 2008
- ▼ 11/30 - 12/07 (27)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)