First of all, I would like to thank you for helping all the helpless victims to voice up. Till now, no MPs have really initiated to try to help. I believe majority of the MPs also knew that this is a clear cut misled case but dare not bring up in the Parliament because they afraid that their rice bowl may get broken.
“Yes” man is “Safe” man. Do we want to have such leaders? I was at the Speakers corner yesterday. I spoke to some of the victims who had seen their MPs. They told me that they were again lectured by their MPs “you went in with your eyes open”.
My dear MPs and Minister, you are leaders with high profile. Please go through the brochure and prospectus and honestly tell the public whether you understand such complicated product with hidden toxic ingredients for every item. Oh! Sorry, maybe, you don’t have to read it since you are rich enough to get your lawyer to go through for you.
Please also do a survey. Get the graduates who have never invested to look at the brochure and prospectus whether they understand every single item. I suggest that our government should also get the RC members to go through and get them to feedback whether if they understand.
All the while, I have full faith in our Singapore government. Just like the China milk products case where it contains melamine that killed many lives, immediate action was taken. However, for such case, our government may think that immediate action is not required because it will not cause live and death and can take their time to resolve the issue. They have oversight the consequences and seriousness.
Many Singaporeans were already suffering from depression and mental illnesses due to sleepless night as all their life (coffin) saving is already gone. Mind them, waiting to die is worse then immediate death.
Even the financial experts already said the products are too complicated and it should not be sold. The toxins are all hidden in the ingredients. I believe MAS should also agree with it now. To my conclusion, I believe MAS is also under pressure and have not guts to admit their overlooking and allowing of such complicated toxic product to be sold in by the FIs in Singapore.
- ► 2013 (309)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
11/30 - 12/07
- HK: Minibond investors to sue HSBC
- SCMP:Class- action lawsuit over minibonds to start...
- MAS seeks advice from senior counsel
- Auction Rate Securities
- China stimulates its economy
- Class action - update as at 4 Dec 2008
- SCMP:Illiterate minibond investor files writ
- Persist in our efforts
- Hong Kong: Can the SFC avoid a knee-jerk response?...
- SCMP:Lehman investors turn to US government
- Financial Advice for a Fee
- Minibond investor keen to take class action
- Speaker's Corner 6 December, 5 - 7 pm
- Mr. Brown show on TC investments
- Washing dirty linen in public
- Why we need to educate the people
- David Marshall in 1994
- Suffering from depression and mental illness
- Investors compensated in Belgium?
- Seek help from embassies
- Consumer speak against Opt Out Sales Tactics
- Thoughts for the Day - Ho Cheow Seng
- Appeal to the President of Singapore
- Legal action against the Issuers and Distributors
- Clash of events at Speakers Corner on 29 November
- Speech at Speaker's Corner on 29 Nov - video
- Speech at Speaker's Corner, 29 Nov 2008
- ▼ 11/30 - 12/07 (27)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)