Dear Mr. Tan,
Do you think that the Indian cultural event held on 29 November at Hong Lim Park was arranged to make it difficult for you to use Speaker's Corner?
I do not think so. This type of event probably takes a few months to organise. If anyone is suspicious, perhaps you can check the facts for me.
It appears that Hong Lim Park is not used exclusively for Speaker's Corner. In the future, I will check if there are competing events on Saturdays. I am also considering to move my regular meeting at Speaker's Corner to Wednesday at 6 p.m. There is less likelihood of a clash of events during the weekdays.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
11/30 - 12/07
- HK: Minibond investors to sue HSBC
- SCMP:Class- action lawsuit over minibonds to start...
- MAS seeks advice from senior counsel
- Auction Rate Securities
- China stimulates its economy
- Class action - update as at 4 Dec 2008
- SCMP:Illiterate minibond investor files writ
- Persist in our efforts
- Hong Kong: Can the SFC avoid a knee-jerk response?...
- SCMP:Lehman investors turn to US government
- Financial Advice for a Fee
- Minibond investor keen to take class action
- Speaker's Corner 6 December, 5 - 7 pm
- Mr. Brown show on TC investments
- Washing dirty linen in public
- Why we need to educate the people
- David Marshall in 1994
- Suffering from depression and mental illness
- Investors compensated in Belgium?
- Seek help from embassies
- Consumer speak against Opt Out Sales Tactics
- Thoughts for the Day - Ho Cheow Seng
- Appeal to the President of Singapore
- Legal action against the Issuers and Distributors
- Clash of events at Speakers Corner on 29 November
- Speech at Speaker's Corner on 29 Nov - video
- Speech at Speaker's Corner, 29 Nov 2008
- ▼ 11/30 - 12/07 (27)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)