Dear Mr. Tan
Since bank interest rates have been very low recently, a friend has recommended me to invest in gold. The buying and selling of gold is through this company. The company’s website is (link deleted)
I do not know if this organisation is reliable. You should not invest in any organisation that you are not familiar with. If you wish to invest with this organisation, you must do your research well. Some banks in Singapore offer similar facilities for you to invest in gold. I think that UOB is one of them. I suggest that you find out more about their offer.
If you wish to invest in gold, make sure that it is not more than 10% of your total savings. And hold it as a long term investment.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
07/19 - 07/26
- Develop your mind
- SCMP:Lehman inquiry to call SFC chief again
- Broadcast this message: Petition
- Cheated in a good reputation country
- Where the jobs are
- Health care systems around the world
- Journalists refused to cover the Petition
- Unsightly flyover in the center of town
- Pinnacle Notes - many series in trouble
- CPF Life - does it need to be compulsory?
- SCMP:Minibond decision heartens investors similarl...
- The Standard:Protests ease, investors come to term...
- China Daily:Investors continue minibond fight
- Parliament Answers to Lehman Structure Products - ...
- SCMP:Some sympathy for the devils
- CPF Life
- Coverage of HK settlement
- Minimum wage spurs optimism and debate
- The Emperor's Clothes and Singapore
- SCMP:How swift lobbying ended a dispute that had d...
- SCMP:Legco inquiry to proceed despite agreement on...
- SCMP:The right rules, and the facts to invest prud...
- The Standard:Deal tones down minibond anger
- The Standard:Nightmare nears end
- Blog: Diary of a Singapore Mind
- Help Minibond investors to secure the collateral
- Petition to Prime Minister (5)
- Survey Results: The Emperor's Clothes
- Interesting puzzle
- Q&A US Health Reform
- In South Korea, a new worker's grievance
- SFC, HKMA and 16 banks reach agreement on Minibond...
- The Petition is NOT a futile effort
- Gathering in Hong Lim Park on 22 Aug 09
- Minibond - misconceptions and unfair criticisms
- NY Times: Temasek scraps plan for American chief
- SCMP:Investors want full refund, not 70pc
- Bloomberg: HK banks agree to repurchase Lehman Min...
- Investing in gold
- Investing in a property for rental
- Bird Nest Industry in Kedah, Malaysia
- Personal accident insurance
- Existing whole life policy
- Winners of MySudoku contest
- A Collosal Failure of Common Sense
- Petition to Prime Minister (4)
- NMP Siew Kum Hong expresses his views on the credi...
- SCMP:Treat us the same as minibondvictims, say Oct...
- The Standard:Banks facing China claims
- Kedah, Malaysia
- Petition to Prime Minister (3)
- Financial invention vs Consumer Protection
- SCMP: Clear up the mess
- ▼ 07/19 - 07/26 (53)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)