Mr Tan, I signed the online petition and was there yestderday. I want to thank you for taking your time and lead in our cause.
The Government can continue to ignore us and pay lip-service. But I am sure that a big group of people who vote otherwise in the next general election.
This whole saga has open my eyes - a hard-core supporter of the current government. I am no longer convince that the current government is best when it comes to protecting citizens.
Though my financial position has improve tremendously compare to the lowest point in the crisis, I will never forget how our elected establishment chose to side-step and ignore the very fact that the FIs had indeed sold some very complicated/toxic product that few, perhaps including the FIs, could understand.
The very fact that HK and Taiwan FIs settle the toxic products is a clear testimony and yet our financial regulator continues the wayang!
Let the coming General Election do the talking.
- ► 2013 (307)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
08/23 - 08/30
- A nation run by scholars
- Jeddah - shopping during Ramadan
- Opponent of US health reform yield fear weapon
- Jeddah during Ramadan
- Regular update of bank deposit rates
- Asset share of your life insurance policy
- Whistleblower tells of America's hidden nightmare ...
- Travel to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Join FISCA
- Low wages and purchasing power in Singapore
- Petition to the Prime Minister (2)
- Review of National Service
- Challenges for the Free Market
- End of life issues need to be addressed
- How insurers do or don't compete
- Petition to the Prime Minister
- St Times: Tan Kin Lian launches new consumer body
- Survey: Political Party Blogs
- Orphan money at NTUC Income
- Analogy - there are no poor people in Singapore
- Orphaned money in Life Insurance Fund
- Watchdog thinks $20m is in bag for Lehman fund
- Letter to MAS - Asset Share
- A Sense of Duty
- Protecting citizens
- The Uninsured
- Burden of National Service
- ▼ 08/23 - 08/30 (27)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)