Thursday, October 29, 2009

Purchase from my office

If you are interested to buy the rechargeable torchlight (5 pieces or more), you can get a discount of $1 per piece (i.e. you pay $5.50 instead of $6.50). You also get a discount of $1 for any of my books, provided that the order is for 5 books or more, of the same or different titles (i.e you pay $6.90 instead of $7.90). You can buy them from my office shown here. Open weekdays from 9 am to 6 pm.

A customer who bought 6 pieces of the torchlight came back today to buy another 5 pieces. He also bought 10 pieces of the Shape Quiz ($1.50 per piece) to give to children.
To make it worthwhile for a trip to my office, you should take orders for your family and friends. Ask someone who has a car to collect the torchlight or books from my office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to purchase the rechargeable torchlight but I am working from Monday to Friday. Cannot find time to go on weekdays.
Anyone can get it for me?

Blog Archive