Dear Mr Tan,
In the investement section of yday's Sunday Times, CIMB research recommended Parkway Life Reits as heath care assets is seen as one of the most stable asset classes and this reits stands out as one of the few heath-care reits that can amalgamate such assets.
I am thinking of liquidating my Comfortdelgro shares (with some profit) and invest into Parkway Life Reits as it seems to pay higher dividends. What is your opinion on this ?
I am not able to advise on stock selection and timing. Wish you all the best in your decision.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
10/25 - 11/01
- Benefit illustration - samples
- Investing in a Life Annuity
- Lawmakers attack bank overdraft fees
- Rechargeable torchlight as gift
- Underlying problems of capitalism
- Big investors grow wary of hedge funds
- A great statesman
- Market Economy with Church
- Reserved parking in HDB estates
- Dependent grown children
- Obamu - to persevere with optimism
- Not allowed to withdraw the investment
- The global recovery is unsustainable
- Purchase from my office
- Fair value for investors
- Quiz Books
- Hub and spoke system for public transport
- Unreliable display of bus arrival times
- Do parents have to finance their children?
- Benefit illustration for a Cash Back Policy
- Cash back insurance policy
- Insurance for poly and university students
- Guess the owner of this resume
- When cancer disappears
- Break-even point for old NTUC policies
- Advice on stock selection and timing
- Breakeven point
- Why do bankers make so much money?
- Bend reality and become dishonest
- Inadequate parking spaces for visitors in HDB esta...
- Enjoy $1 discount on my books
- Amazing Numbers
- Financial reform - what needs to be done
- Make our roads smart?
- Build up 6 to 12 months of savings
- The 10 paradox of Warren Buffett
- A heavy burden to pay insurance premiums
- Belgian prosecutor wants Citibank to repay 'duped'...
- Effect of Deduction
- Personal attack
- Electronic display on MRT trains
- Ask the insurer to provide an explanation
- ▼ 10/25 - 11/01 (42)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)