I gave the rechargeable torchlight to a friend. He liked it and ordered 10 pieces to be given as gifts to his friends.
Someone came to buy 5 pieces from my office. He came back the following day to buy another 5 more. The rechargeable torchlight sells for $6.50 compared to $27.20 for a branded torchlight with similar functions.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
10/25 - 11/01
- Benefit illustration - samples
- Investing in a Life Annuity
- Lawmakers attack bank overdraft fees
- Rechargeable torchlight as gift
- Underlying problems of capitalism
- Big investors grow wary of hedge funds
- A great statesman
- Market Economy with Church
- Reserved parking in HDB estates
- Dependent grown children
- Obamu - to persevere with optimism
- Not allowed to withdraw the investment
- The global recovery is unsustainable
- Purchase from my office
- Fair value for investors
- Quiz Books
- Hub and spoke system for public transport
- Unreliable display of bus arrival times
- Do parents have to finance their children?
- Benefit illustration for a Cash Back Policy
- Cash back insurance policy
- Insurance for poly and university students
- Guess the owner of this resume
- When cancer disappears
- Break-even point for old NTUC policies
- Advice on stock selection and timing
- Breakeven point
- Why do bankers make so much money?
- Bend reality and become dishonest
- Inadequate parking spaces for visitors in HDB esta...
- Enjoy $1 discount on my books
- Amazing Numbers
- Financial reform - what needs to be done
- Make our roads smart?
- Build up 6 to 12 months of savings
- The 10 paradox of Warren Buffett
- A heavy burden to pay insurance premiums
- Belgian prosecutor wants Citibank to repay 'duped'...
- Effect of Deduction
- Personal attack
- Electronic display on MRT trains
- Ask the insurer to provide an explanation
- ▼ 10/25 - 11/01 (42)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)