The BEST simulation game gives you the practice to submit a business plan on the pricing and market of four products in a competitive environment. The game is played over 7 days and allows you to submit your business plan for one year daily. The actual time required to be spent is 15 to 30 minutes. You can read more about how to play this game by downloading this Player Guide.
The game can be played for various types of business, e.g. insurance, banking, hotel, airline, manufacturing, retail.
If you are interested to play the game, give your particulars here. I will create a game when there is sufficient players for the industry.
If you have played before, and wish to create a game for several of our friends, send an e-mail to email@example.com and give the e-mail address of all the players. Indicate the type of industry that you wish to compete in.
One insurance company is actively using the game to train its head office and branch managers.
A participant who register through my blog likes the game and wishes to introduce his friends to play the game. I will create a game for his group.
My friend, who is studying in university in UK is organising a game for his classmates.
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
07/04 - 07/11
- Internet browser
- Prototype website
- FIFA World Cup - Predict the Winners
- A fair investment product
- Motor insurance and claims
- FAQ - Shield insurance
- Youth Olympic Games
- Consultants and failed projects
- Private tuition and unemployed professionals
- Wall Street Journal: 1937 vs 2010
- Views of young people
- Temasek Investment Results
- Paul the Octopus
- How does believing we are souls help us in our dai...
- Survey - distance based fares
- Medical insurance for Parents
- Young people in Singapore
- Business simulation game
- FAQ - Personal Accident Insurance
- Look before you leap
- Lend money to a friend
- SingTel Website
- Promotion on my books
- A different view
- Decentralising of risks
- FAQ - Financial planning for a retiree
- Effect of deduction
- Critical Illness claim
- World Cup - the octopus
- Video - Wisdom on how to live life 
- Leaders of the Free World
- Transparency and accountability
- Major I.T. Failure
- Marriage Humor
- Booking a taxi during rainy days
- Tips on buying life insurance
- FAQ - Insurance for a child
- FISCA Educational Talks
- Redeeming feature
- Limited Pay Policy
- Bank interest rate
- Talks on Financial Planning at Community Centers a...
- Global Navigation Satellite System
- TABS Simulation - Tangram book prize
- At a mental hospital
- FAQ - Benefit Illustration
- Satellite based ERP
- Beyond public transport
- FAQ - Term Insurance
- Quiz 6-3
- Taxi Automated Booking System (TABS) - Simulation ...
- Pays of CEOs
- Cloud computing and entrepreneurs
- Are Singaporeans paying for monkeys?
- Distance based fare
- The legacy of reputation
- Space in MRT trains
- Taxi Automated Booking System (TABS) - Simulation
- Invest in STI ETF
- Talks on Financial Planning to Students
- Better, betterer, betterest
- Holland vs Germany
- Developing our own talents
- World Cup and Management Science
- Business simulation game (BEST)
- ▼ 07/04 - 07/11 (66)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)