Extract from book, Wisdom on how to live life - Dr. Tommy Wong
Tom: So by believing that we are souls, how will that help us in our daily lives?
Guru: We can see everyone as souls rather than bodies.
Tom: Okay, then?
Guru: We don’t differentiate ourselves with others by the differences in our bodies.
Tom: You mean we don’t differentiate ourselves by different races.
Guru: Right, there’s only one race and that’s the human race.
Tom: No more “us and them”.
Guru: We see everyone as souls, and we’re all the same.
Tom: We look for sameness rather than differences.
Guru: Yes, it’s like we’re all air and there is only one air covering the entire Earth.
Tom: We are all one.
Guru: We’re all connected so we look for cooperation rather than competition.
Tom: Your gain is my gain, and your loss is my loss.
Guru: We look for win-win solutions rather than “I win and you lose” scenarios.
Tom: So we’re all winners.
Guru: Wouldn’t life be better this way?
Tom: Better? It’ll be heaven on Earth.
The book, Wisdom on How to Live Life can be bought here.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
07/04 - 07/11
- Internet browser
- Prototype website
- FIFA World Cup - Predict the Winners
- A fair investment product
- Motor insurance and claims
- FAQ - Shield insurance
- Youth Olympic Games
- Consultants and failed projects
- Private tuition and unemployed professionals
- Wall Street Journal: 1937 vs 2010
- Views of young people
- Temasek Investment Results
- Paul the Octopus
- How does believing we are souls help us in our dai...
- Survey - distance based fares
- Medical insurance for Parents
- Young people in Singapore
- Business simulation game
- FAQ - Personal Accident Insurance
- Look before you leap
- Lend money to a friend
- SingTel Website
- Promotion on my books
- A different view
- Decentralising of risks
- FAQ - Financial planning for a retiree
- Effect of deduction
- Critical Illness claim
- World Cup - the octopus
- Video - Wisdom on how to live life 
- Leaders of the Free World
- Transparency and accountability
- Major I.T. Failure
- Marriage Humor
- Booking a taxi during rainy days
- Tips on buying life insurance
- FAQ - Insurance for a child
- FISCA Educational Talks
- Redeeming feature
- Limited Pay Policy
- Bank interest rate
- Talks on Financial Planning at Community Centers a...
- Global Navigation Satellite System
- TABS Simulation - Tangram book prize
- At a mental hospital
- FAQ - Benefit Illustration
- Satellite based ERP
- Beyond public transport
- FAQ - Term Insurance
- Quiz 6-3
- Taxi Automated Booking System (TABS) - Simulation ...
- Pays of CEOs
- Cloud computing and entrepreneurs
- Are Singaporeans paying for monkeys?
- Distance based fare
- The legacy of reputation
- Space in MRT trains
- Taxi Automated Booking System (TABS) - Simulation
- Invest in STI ETF
- Talks on Financial Planning to Students
- Better, betterer, betterest
- Holland vs Germany
- Developing our own talents
- World Cup and Management Science
- Business simulation game (BEST)
- ▼ 07/04 - 07/11 (66)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)