Monday, August 13, 2012

One up to the girls!


I want to share another joke.

Hilary Clinton was the first lady when Bill Clinton was the President of the United States.  She is an intelligent and capable lady in her own right. She is now the Secretary of State under the Obama Administration.

Here is a story told shortly after Bill Clinton was elected as President. The couple drove their car into a gas station. Hilary said, "Bill, do you see the man at the gas pump? He was my boy friend in high school."

Bill Clinton said, "Wow, if you married him, you would be pumping gas today".

Hilary replied, "If I had married him, he would be the President of the United States".

One up to the girls!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice that in those countries she visited, conflicts and bloodshed happened. I hope she stays out of Asia (except Japan).

yujuan said...

Very disappointed with Hillary's report card so far.
Anaemic, as compared with Rice or
Magdeline.

Blog Archive