Thursday, August 30, 2018

Sensible views

I welcome sensible views contributed by followers of my Facebook page or blog. They may agree or disagree with my views. Both types are welcomed.

I do not welcome the following types of views:

a) Posted by people for the purpose of attacking or insuling me. Some of these people are paid to do so.

b) Posted by critics who pass a judgment that my views are wrong. Why are they so arrogant in thinking that their views are right?

I delete these views. I do not care if they post their views elsewhere, but if they wish to express their views in my Facebook page, they have to be respectful.

I welcome the many helpful comments that are posted here, including those views that give me a different perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct. You give the impression that you are sensible and your views are not lopsided to either anybody.

Blog Archive