Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Review of insurance policies

Hi Mr Tan,
I have quite a few policies, bought for myself, and our 2 children. I am spending more than $X per year on these policies. Is it possible for you to meet me to help me understand what is your view on which policies i should keep? Meeting you face to face is easier for me to understand.

From a recent meeting with my long time agent, i am very disappointed her. I bought another policy from her in that meeting and after reviewing, I noted she didn't highlight to me about an important factor.

REPLY
Please scan the policies into separate PDF files - 1 PDF for each policy. Several pages goes into 1 PDF. Do not send photos of the policies, as it is difficult to read.
I will contact you over the telephone to discuss it. If necessary, we can arrange a meeting in my office.
https://fisca.sg/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=631

No comments:

Blog Archive