Thursday, April 09, 2020

How the F&B sector could have been helped

Here are the real problems faced by the food and beverage outlets. Does the three stimulus measures help them? Click here.

It would be difficult for these outlets to operate, in spite of the kind of financial assistance offered by the government.

If the government had adopted the measures that I proposed here, it might be more helpful to the businesses. Click here.

This is how my proposal would work:
https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2822

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Job losses on the way.

Elaine Bryan said...

TO GET LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with marianlawson@outlook.com

If you are looking for a loan amount of $10, 000USD to $10 Million USD @ 2% interest rate, contact Marian Lawson Loan Firm ( marianlawson@outlook.com ). She help me with funds urgently when i was desperate in need of money to payoff my debts, medical expenses and more funds assistance to pay our mortgage and refinance my business. I read about Marian Lawson here on the internet and how she has help lots of people and firms with loan. She has help my friends and my sister too. Contact her now VIA EMAIL: marianlawson@outlook.com

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Country:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin:_________

*Email :_________

Blog Archive