Do all investment funds charge similar annual fee?
Most funds in the market charge an annual fee of 1.5% to 2%. The Combined Growth Fund from NTUC Income charge a lower fee of about 1%.
Assume you invest $50,000 for 20 years and the fund earns 6% per annum. The difference of 1% in annual fee gives $26,000 more on maturity. You get more by investing in our fund, due to its lower annual fee.
NTUC Income has recently lowered its annual fee for several of its funds, including the Combined Funds and the Singapore Equity fund. So, the difference is higher than quoted above.
Our funds continue to perform better than similar funds in the market.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/13 - 08/20
- Reduced annual charges
- Do all investment funds charge similar annual fee?...
- Big cases closed at Business Center
- How to select the right investment fund?
- Do we employ ex-prisoners?
- Reply to Dr Lim Boon Hee in Today Paper
- Good performance during the past 4 weeks
- Slight fall in interest rate on money market fund
- Call our hotline for home service
- Take Ownership, be Responsible
- My friend's experience with insurance agents
- My personal experience in managing my own money
- Invest now to enjoy a lower charge on Flexi Cash
- Need a loan? Go for Smart Credit!
- Barbeque at Labrador Park
- FAQ: Get a better return for your CPF savings
- Get prior approval first for your loan
- Performance of Equity Funds
- Think of your Future!
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5% after initial charge of 0.1...
- ▼ 08/13 - 08/20 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)