A month ago, we sent a letter to our existing policyholders to top up their investment in our fund, and take advantage of the recent drop in the stockmarkets. This allowed them to make additinal investment at a lower price.
A large number of policyholders took this advice and topped up their investment. They have benefitted from the move.
During the past 4 weeks, the investment funds managed by NTUC Income have earned a return of between 2% to 5%. The highest increase is for the Singapore Equity fund.
These are the positive factors leading to the improved sentiment over the past month, globally and in Singapore.
It is still a good time to invest in the funds, as the prices have not recovered to their earlier highs.
Tan Kin Lian
Chief Executive Officer
- ► 2013 (313)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/13 - 08/20
- Reduced annual charges
- Do all investment funds charge similar annual fee?...
- Big cases closed at Business Center
- How to select the right investment fund?
- Do we employ ex-prisoners?
- Reply to Dr Lim Boon Hee in Today Paper
- Good performance during the past 4 weeks
- Slight fall in interest rate on money market fund
- Call our hotline for home service
- Take Ownership, be Responsible
- My friend's experience with insurance agents
- My personal experience in managing my own money
- Invest now to enjoy a lower charge on Flexi Cash
- Need a loan? Go for Smart Credit!
- Barbeque at Labrador Park
- FAQ: Get a better return for your CPF savings
- Get prior approval first for your loan
- Performance of Equity Funds
- Think of your Future!
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5% after initial charge of 0.1...
- ▼ 08/13 - 08/20 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)