We live in an uncertain world. Jobs are uncertain, due to global competition. Life is uncertain, due to terrorism, war, disease and natural disasters. It is even risky to invest our savings.
Many people need insurance to take care of the uncertainty and risks.
The financial institutions, such as banks, insurers and fund managers, design financial products to address these needs. They are able to design complicated products that look attractive, but do not give a fair return to the consumers. Their aim is to make a big profit margin for their shareholders, but this is usually done at the expense of the consumers.
These products are usually not easily understood by consumers. But, they are able to use marketing to get consumers to buy their products.
NTUC Income offer fair products that are good for consumers. They give an attractive return for their savings.
We wish to educate consumers, so that you know how to choose the right financial product and get a fair, attractive return for their savings. You can earn $20,000 or $50,000 more, on your long term saving plan, without taking excessive risk.
Here are the convenient ways for you to learn:
* read our product FAQ at www.income.coop/insurance/faq
* learn about insurance at www.knowyourinsurance.com.sg
* attend our educational talk (call 6877 3366)
* read a ranking of products: www.askdrmoney.com
Please help to pass this message to your friends and family members. Do them a favour. Help them to make the right choice. It is for their own good.
Tan Kin Lian
Chief Executive Officer
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
08/13 - 08/20
- Reduced annual charges
- Do all investment funds charge similar annual fee?...
- Big cases closed at Business Center
- How to select the right investment fund?
- Do we employ ex-prisoners?
- Reply to Dr Lim Boon Hee in Today Paper
- Good performance during the past 4 weeks
- Slight fall in interest rate on money market fund
- Call our hotline for home service
- Take Ownership, be Responsible
- My friend's experience with insurance agents
- My personal experience in managing my own money
- Invest now to enjoy a lower charge on Flexi Cash
- Need a loan? Go for Smart Credit!
- Barbeque at Labrador Park
- FAQ: Get a better return for your CPF savings
- Get prior approval first for your loan
- Performance of Equity Funds
- Think of your Future!
- Flexi Cash earned 3.5% after initial charge of 0.1...
- ▼ 08/13 - 08/20 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)