Saturday, September 30, 2006

Basic courtesy to call back

Dear Mr Tan,

I wish to highlight is the service quality of the enquiry hotline. If you have been promised that someone from a Company would check and revert to you within a stipulated time, isn't it at least basic courtesy to return call to the customer even if you do not have the answer to the query?

FG

-------------------------------

Dear FG

I agree with you. It is basic courtesy to return the call within the promised time, even if we do not have the answer.

I have been caught in this situation personally. I returned a call at the promised time, but the other person is not available or the call cannot get through.

I hope that you do not consider this to be an excuse, because it does happen quite often.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive