Monday, September 25, 2006

Next CEO will continue to take good care of consumers

MESSAGE FROM POLICYHOLDER

Hi Mr Tan,

I am both sad and concerned that you are going into early retirement.

Sad because you have run the cooperative so well, notwithstanding the controversies you sometime stirred.

I am worried because the next CEO might adopt a different marketing tack, raising premium rates.

I have Living Policies, Incomeshield and a number of other policies with Income precisely because I like what you have been doing at the cooperative. I am afraid that the next CEO might not share your approach in keeping costs down and allowing customers to share the savings.

Very concerned.

Regards,
TTY
------------------------

Dear TTY

I also share your hope that the next CEO will continue the same strategy to take good care of the consumers.

Tan Kin Lian
CEO, NTUC Income

1 comment:

cole. said...

I hope he'll be blogging :)

Blog Archive