Saturday, September 30, 2006

Some views on Income agents

Hi,

I am not a policy holder of Income or any other insurance companies.

Recently, insurance agents had been stalking bus stations, MRTs, shopping malls and any other places where there is a crowd. In pretence of doing a survey, then they try to hard sell.. Perhaps I am not so versatile enough to travel round Singapore
because up to now. I have yet to see any Income insurance agents doing that.

So far, from my encounters when Income Agents had leave me a good impression. They explain, elaborate but never really hard sell. And I think that needs a lot of discipline within the corporate company itself. Of course it might not be totally your merit but a healthy corporate image do needs a lot of effort in it.

SL

No comments:

Blog Archive