Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A lot of my sales is due to you

FROM A PART TIME AGENT

Dear Mr Tan,

It was a tremendous shock when i read in the media that you are stepping down from Income from April 2007.

I have been an organiser from 1978. A lot my friends and clients have found you to be a very down to earth person who cares for the policyholders.

I find you to be an great gentleman, who is very sincere and a very likeable person even though i was upset with one policy of yours.

Frankly a lot of my sales was done on the strength that you are the CEO. I am small person who is not in the MDRT or COT, but you leaving INCOME brings so much of
sadness in my heart.

For whatever reasons you are leaving , may i wish you all my best wishes, good
health, prosperity and happiness in your future endeavours.

PS

1 comment:

ZHU_GE_LIANG_PLAY_CS said...

Why u wana step down huh? What is the bad thing about NTUC that makes u wana step down? What if another NKF like situation come up then NTUC INcome how huh?

Blog Archive