A customer said that he will withhold further purchase from NTUC Income until he finds out the "true colours" of the next chief executive.
I think that this is not necessary.
The general and senior managers who will remain with NTUC Income have strong commitment towards our cooperative principles, to look after the interest of our policyholders. They asked me to convey this message to the public.
After my departure, I will keep my insurances with NTUC Income and will also add to my investments.
NTUC Income is financially strong and is well managed. You can continue to get good value from the cooperative.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/24 - 10/01
- Average of 1,100 visitors
- Basic courtesy to call back
- Some views on Income agents
- Invest in an indexed fund
- High telephone charges in England
- Customer for 30 years!
- Invest for the long term
- Top managers have strong cooperative values
- A lot of my sales is due to you
- Thanks for everything
- A job well done!
- Big shoe to fit
- Why does NTUC Income educate its customers about c...
- Commission on motor insurance in Europe
- Private Pension Plan
- Migrated agent done well
- Top insurance advisers earn well
- Next CEO will continue to take good care of consum...
- The next CEO will lead Income well
- 1,200 visitors to my blog
- Dare to be different
- I urge you to retire
- Air flight to Manchester
- Why the English love tea
- ▼ 09/24 - 10/01 (24)
- ► 2005 (159)