Hello, Mr. Tan.
I have been to your talk before and a consistent visitor of your web site. I am impressed with how NTUC Income created its world class call center.
Understand that you are a person that most willing to share your knowledge and experience.
I am from a IT service line that had a call centre, but wanted badly to improve it to a world class standard.
Currently, I manage an IT Service Centre. With your years of experience in management, I believe you are the best person to advice me.
I suggest that you pay a visit to Call Center One (a subsidiary of NTUC Income). It is located at Beach Road. The manager can show you how they handle technical calls. You can decide if it is worthwhile to outsource the first level calls to them. They can pass the second level calls to be handled by your experts.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/18 - 03/25
- Stay - when you are needed
- Engage in a debate
- USA Treasury Secretary
- Ministers' Salaries
- Return over past 20 years
- A different way to determine the market salary
- Encourage car pooling
- Planning for Retirement
- A suitable plan for a new born child?
- Should I continue my current ILP plan?
- Analysis of a "currency linked" investment
- Activities of Center For Seniors
- Too many groups catering to the elderly?
- Make it easy for elderly to board the bus
- Suitable product for 59 year old
- Sevem wonders of the world
- A blog for corporate branding
- What programming was like 40 years ago
- Wireless@SG hotspots
- High performance organisation
- Recruit Talent
- Magazines for people above 45: Prime, Gao Feng
- Bid for your own COE
- Part time employment for seniors
- Hospital bill for $20,000
- 3G Mobile Data
- Simplify our public transport system
- Super-risky home loans
- Preparing for a Talk on Financial Planning
- How to handle a technical call center
- Tips on Financial Planning
- Logic9 (Sudoku) teaches 3 important skills
- Older people are "not wanted"
- Being old
- Allow more people to attend the university courses...
- ▼ 03/18 - 03/25 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)