Dear Mr Tan
I would like to seek your advice on planning for retirement.
Currently, I am 37 years. I have 2 sons and my mother to take care. I have done some insurance planning & annunity for my mother. But, I am not sure whether it is sufficient.
We have incomeshield plan "b". But, we want to take up the Enhanced ishield basic rider, we have exclusions on the family members. Do you think we should accept the exclusions?
What do you think of share investments and unit trusts? I have invested in Tech fund as well as shares using CPF. As for unit trust, I bought 'Bridge' from POSB using special account.
I hope that it is all right with you, if I ask X to advise you. X is an insurance adviser with NTUC Income. I am confident that he wil be able to give you good advice as the products from NTUC Income provide good value to the consumers. I have recommend many of my friends to X and he has served them well.
You can also read about some of these FAQs:
They are posted in FAQ
You can also read my financial planning tips in my website,
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/18 - 03/25
- Stay - when you are needed
- Engage in a debate
- USA Treasury Secretary
- Ministers' Salaries
- Return over past 20 years
- A different way to determine the market salary
- Encourage car pooling
- Planning for Retirement
- A suitable plan for a new born child?
- Should I continue my current ILP plan?
- Analysis of a "currency linked" investment
- Activities of Center For Seniors
- Too many groups catering to the elderly?
- Make it easy for elderly to board the bus
- Suitable product for 59 year old
- Sevem wonders of the world
- A blog for corporate branding
- What programming was like 40 years ago
- Wireless@SG hotspots
- High performance organisation
- Recruit Talent
- Magazines for people above 45: Prime, Gao Feng
- Bid for your own COE
- Part time employment for seniors
- Hospital bill for $20,000
- 3G Mobile Data
- Simplify our public transport system
- Super-risky home loans
- Preparing for a Talk on Financial Planning
- How to handle a technical call center
- Tips on Financial Planning
- Logic9 (Sudoku) teaches 3 important skills
- Older people are "not wanted"
- Being old
- Allow more people to attend the university courses...
- ▼ 03/18 - 03/25 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)