Dear Mr Tan,
I've been following your blog for a while now. I just wanna to thank you for showing the way for other C-level executives to give some thoughts on using blogging as a medium to convey a company's vision or as a way to branding.
Even though you've retired, I thought you'd still have valuable insights. It is great to see your write about your blogging experience so far in relation to other corporations or executives itching to take that big step forward.
Keep up with the blog~ I enjoy reading your stuff!
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/18 - 03/25
- Stay - when you are needed
- Engage in a debate
- USA Treasury Secretary
- Ministers' Salaries
- Return over past 20 years
- A different way to determine the market salary
- Encourage car pooling
- Planning for Retirement
- A suitable plan for a new born child?
- Should I continue my current ILP plan?
- Analysis of a "currency linked" investment
- Activities of Center For Seniors
- Too many groups catering to the elderly?
- Make it easy for elderly to board the bus
- Suitable product for 59 year old
- Sevem wonders of the world
- A blog for corporate branding
- What programming was like 40 years ago
- Wireless@SG hotspots
- High performance organisation
- Recruit Talent
- Magazines for people above 45: Prime, Gao Feng
- Bid for your own COE
- Part time employment for seniors
- Hospital bill for $20,000
- 3G Mobile Data
- Simplify our public transport system
- Super-risky home loans
- Preparing for a Talk on Financial Planning
- How to handle a technical call center
- Tips on Financial Planning
- Logic9 (Sudoku) teaches 3 important skills
- Older people are "not wanted"
- Being old
- Allow more people to attend the university courses...
- ▼ 03/18 - 03/25 (36)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)