Dear Mr. Tan,
From my personal experience with (name of company), I think their agents and overheads are very "well fed".
I bought their investment product. From their annual report, most or all of the funds are put into fixed income instrument. At the end of the tenor, I got less than the initial amount I put in despite that it is a guarantee product (the agent did not mention the high distribution cost upfront).
After which, I never bought or like anything from that company.
Now, with the change of CEO, I am quite worry about my future insurance bonus with NTUC Income. I think you are still the best so far.
I hope that NTUC Income will continue to operate on low cost, and for the benefit of its policyholders. I also have many policies with NTUC Income. So far, I do not have much concern.
- ► 2013 (349)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
09/16 - 09/23
- China stocks are too expensive
- Choose the right fund
- Educate the customers
- Need for financial discipline
- Longevity insurance - What are the Options?
- Life annuity pays out more
- Does an independent adviser give better value?
- Purchase additional insurance
- Write a will
- Distribute your assets early
- Reaching age 55
- Coverage under Medishield and hospitalisation plan...
- Selecting a Shield plan
- Avoid over-lapping insurance policies
- Pooling of risks
- Insure against big losses
- People are living longer
- Funds with Low Upfront Charge
- Diversification and liquidity
- Retirement Planning
- Education in Singapore.
- Questons on Life and medical insurance
- Questions on Investing in funds
- Questions on Overseas property
- Questions on Life Annuity
- Talk to teachers on Managing your Finances
- Waive legal fees of $45,000
- Simple facts about life annuity
- Future bonus of NTUC Income
- ▼ 09/16 - 09/23 (29)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)