In the past, I send the key points of my paper to a colleague to create a powerpoint.
Recently, I had to create some powerpoint myself, as my former colleague was not available. I had to learn how to use Powerpoint.
I asked an expert to show me how to create my powerpoint slides. It was quite easy to use. After a few minutes, I am able to create the slides. But they are just basic slides with words (in different sizes, fonts and colours).
I will still use an artist to do the touch-ups, add the effects and nice pictures.
Lesson: There are still many interesting things to learn, even for someone of my age.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
10/21 - 10/28
- Hassle in writing a cheque
- Registering my share certificate
- Protection under a ILP policy
- Unncessary trouble and expenses
- My first ride on LRT (Light Rail Transport)
- Question on Financial Advice from Indonesia
- Infinity Funds
- Negative return over 10 years?
- Avoid being judgemental
- Shower system for a hotel room
- Photos of Huangshan, China
- What makes a great school?
- Balance flexibility and security
- Low Cost Funds
- Life annuity or money market fund?
- Prompt and fair settlement of claims
- When should I sell?
- Excessive charge by bank on credit card
- Guarantee of 4% per annum?
- How to avoid over-insurance
- Letter from Lawyer Claiming for the Other Party
- Learning Powerpoint
- Search for information from the internet
- High cost of borrowing
- Tips on how to play Sudoku (Logic9)
- Individual Home Delivery
- Monthly withdrawals from Growth Combined Fund
- ▼ 10/21 - 10/28 (27)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)