Dear Mr Tan,
I bought ILP 1 year ago. I heard the charges will be getting higher as growing older. I plan to use it as a investment. When I get old, I will withdraw all the amount and left a minimum of 1k inside. I heard from my agent the protection will value will will be there if I don't draw out all the money. Any advice regarding this matters?
It depends on your ILP contract. You have to confirm this matter with the insurance company, in case the agent is mistaken (which I believe is the case). The insurance company is unlikely to leave this type of loophole for the benefit of the customer.
- ► 2019 (1280)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
10/21 - 10/28
- Hassle in writing a cheque
- Registering my share certificate
- Protection under a ILP policy
- Unncessary trouble and expenses
- My first ride on LRT (Light Rail Transport)
- Question on Financial Advice from Indonesia
- Infinity Funds
- Negative return over 10 years?
- Avoid being judgemental
- Shower system for a hotel room
- Photos of Huangshan, China
- What makes a great school?
- Balance flexibility and security
- Low Cost Funds
- Life annuity or money market fund?
- Prompt and fair settlement of claims
- When should I sell?
- Excessive charge by bank on credit card
- Guarantee of 4% per annum?
- How to avoid over-insurance
- Letter from Lawyer Claiming for the Other Party
- Learning Powerpoint
- Search for information from the internet
- High cost of borrowing
- Tips on how to play Sudoku (Logic9)
- Individual Home Delivery
- Monthly withdrawals from Growth Combined Fund
- ▼ 10/21 - 10/28 (27)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)