Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tips on how to play Sudoku (Logic9)

90% of people in Singapore are still not familiar with Sudoku, although it has appeared in the newspapers for two years.

Those who are familiar with this puzzle work on it every day. It keeps the mind alert.

I have four tips to help you solve Sudoku puzzles at all levels, including the difficult (four star) puzzles.

It can be found in this webpage:

http://project.bestsimulation.sg/logic9v4/tips.asp

It takes only TEN minutes to learn the four tips. You can practice on the puzzles. You will be an expert within 2 weeks.

Try it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Tan,

I find the tips to be simple to follow. And very useful.

Before, I did not know where to start. Now, by following the tips, I am confident to try the Sudoku puzzle. Thank you for enlightening me.

I will need some practice, before I can do it as fast as my daughter.

Pat1il said...

You should try out Sudoku Learning Center.

It has a great set of online tutorials on the various solving techniques with custom puzzles designed specifically to aid in learning the various techniques.

Regards

Pat

Anonymous said...

Hello
You should visit Domo-Sudoku if you want to train your brain. There are even sudoku puzzles for beginners.
Cheers

Easy Sudoku Online said...

Thanks for tips.

Blog Archive