I had to meet someone for lunch at Holland Village and attend an afternoon conference at National University of Singapore.
As public transport was not convenient, I decided to drive to these two locations. It turned out to be a bad idea.
The roads to Holland Village was congested, due to many road works. I had trouble to find a parking space.
The journey from the university to my home took more than 1 hour. The traffic was heavy as it was after office hours. The traffic crawled at a slow pace for a long distance, due to a small accident in Farrer Road. It was stressful.
Lesson: It would have been better for me to take public transport.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
11/04 - 11/11
- Singapore Banks
- Investing your CPF savings
- Ride out the fall in the stockmarket
- Insurance for a child with Down syndrome
- Insurance agent start a new business
- Loan for HDB Resale Property
- Problem with high profile charities
- Low interest rate in Singapore
- Top up in an Ideal plan
- Payment by Mobile Phone
- Public Transport needs to be improved
- Congested Roads
- Anticipation Policy
- Left or right brain?
- Housing 6.5 million people
- Use knowledge and experience
- Refinancing credit card borrowings
- Encourage tourists to stay a few days longer
- Rush hour on the MRT train
- Business Practice of Insurance Company - Another V...
- Evaluate a study loan
- Investing in foreign currency time deposit
- Diversify your risk globally
- Risky to invest in Gold ETF at current level?
- Low wage for cleaners
- Power of the Internet
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (26)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)