Someone sent this message to his daughter. He asked me to share it.
Many Singaporean work hard and earn a lot of money in year 1990's and early 2000's. Under Goh Chok Tong policy, he encouraged investment. A lot of CPF money and personal saving just gone to the sea. Why?
Sale person make a lot of commission and they don't have a heart (conscience). The commission alone can buy at least one condo within a short time. The sales person does not risk their life, like engineer yet enjoy life. Are you working for sales person?
You better read this Blog and Dr Money's article to protect your hard earned money :
The blog and articles are updated every day/week. It does not matter if you don't understand the technical term, just go through it. When you need to make a decision later , you know where to find infomation.
Last few days, Lee Kuan Yew advised people NOT TO TAKE RISK. This is a lesson learnt after so many years.
My advice to people who visit my blog is to invest in low cost, diversified equity fund for the long term. By investing for the long term, the investor will average the good and bad years and get an average return that is better than the return from safe investments.
The advise is different from your view of "do not take risk". Do you agree with my advice?
Read this FAQ:
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
01/06 - 01/13
- A Message by George Carlin
- Crisis in health care?
- Time to enter the market?
- Hide! Here Comes the Insurance Guy
- Amazing Numbers - on cards
- Lesson in Money Management
- Term Insurance to age 90
- Private Credit Counselling Service
- Charges under a investment linked policy
- Insure big loss with small chance of occurring
- Medical insurance for Pensioner
- Tips on financial planning
- Get adequate life insurance on your life first
- Late notification of an motor accident
- Whole life policies
- American Humour
- Primary election in the USA
- Mortality charge under a ILP
- Insurance for a child born premature
- Premature birth
- Congenital disorder
- Improve the Singapore MRT system
- Public Transport Guide
- Insuring a risk
- Secret Formula
- High charges on regular premium ILP
- Rejection of medical claim - congenital condition
- Sudoku Challenge - Preliminary Round
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Disability income insurance
- Personal savings for your retirement
- Technique to solve Logic Quiz E-1
- Logic Quiz E-1
- Low cost Term Insurance
- Low cost insurance and funds
- People will buy insurance
- Low cost funds
- Low cost Personal Accident
- Big change in Taiwan over 32 years
- ▼ 01/06 - 01/13 (39)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)