What is the fair remuneration for an adviser to sell a life insurance policy?
1. It should be based on the time spent
2. It should be comparable to other occupations.
3. To sell a policy, a fair remuneration should earn $100.
At present, the advisers earn about one year or more of the savings. If you take a policy for $200 a month, the adviser earns about $2,400. His manager earns an overriding commission. There are other cost.
The total cost to the customer could add up to $4,800. This is the total amount taken away from the customer's savings. It is excessive. The customer should not be have to pay such a heavy cost, just to get a life insurance policy!
For an adviser to make a living on $100 per policy, it is necessary for the customer to visit the adviser in his office, just like you visit a doctor in his clinic. I hope that, in the future, insurance policies will be sold in this cost effective manner.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
03/02 - 03/09
- Poll: Preferred type of term insurance
- Subprime losses could reach USD 400 billion
- High charges
- Credit card debt
- Earnings of Global Insurers
- Growth Policy
- Selamat Datang
- Term insurance with income benefit
- Taxis Stands in Central Business District
- Finance Your Passion Workshop
- Consumers are dissatisfied with financial institut...
- Buying life insurance in Singapore
- Speculative investment
- Computing the yield
- How to invest in this environment?
- Yields on Singapore Government bonds
- How To Maximize our R & D Investments
- Questions on existing life insurance policies
- Low Cost Life Insurance Policy
- Accumulate short term savings in a bank account
- Poll: Saving for a child's education
- Fair remuneation for an adviser
- Charges on your Investment Linked Policy
- Poor cash value for this whole life plan
- Poor products and unethical sales techniques
- A very poor deal
- Poll: Attitude towards savings
- Article: Don't expect another bull market
- Poll on savings and insurance
- Life insurance for a child
- Lower premium on motor insurance
- Life policy taken by a parent
- Guaranteed renewability
- Coping with future increases in medical insurance
- Pay off a housing loan
- Earn a return of 6% to 24% a year
- Benchmark premium rates for Term Insurance
- Save for your future needs
- Value of Life Insurance
- Spread in Flexi-link
- ▼ 03/02 - 03/09 (41)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)