Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Get several quote on your motor insurance

Dear Tan Kin Lian,
Which company insure your car? Kindly advise me. I am thinking of getting out of X. I read in your blog that a policyholder had her car insurance premium increased despite many years of accidents free. She now registered with somewhere else and the premium is cheaper.

REPLY
I suggest that you call a few insurance companies and check the premium. Their particulars are shown here:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/motord.html

In my case, I am now insured with Y and their service is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tan
Thanks for your help. This action will really help us alot... as it seems we are at the mercy of Income on the TB when either my policy mature or surrender.

The real reason why I am so pissed off is the fact that Income is trying to cover the bonus cut but phrasing the letter nicely and indirectly mislead us that there is no cut to the policy but in fact adjusted upward.

Thanks for standing up and educate the public.

Regards

Alan

Blog Archive