1. Why is NTUC offering this Capital Plus? A non-NTUC agent said that NTUC is trying to raise funds. I am afraid they will drag for a few months and the interest will become lower than 2%
Reply: I do not know the answer.
2. Is the Growth policy a safe product ? I read NTUC has been over declaring the bonus in the past years .
Reply: It should be quite safe.
3. I had a NTUC life policy for 5 years. The surrender value stated in BI is $2200, but when I surrendered it, it was $1900. I surrender the policy to change to a limited pay whole life like Vivolife.
Reply: It is better to keep the life policy. Do not surrender it to buy another life policy, as you will be incurring the upfront cost again.
4. I am afraid the same thing may happen to the Growth policy, i.e. overpromise, under deliver. I think without you, Ntuc income has changed to be more sales oriented and have more tendency to tell lies. Don't know whether they really want to help people?
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
07/20 - 07/27
- Joke: Count the legs
- How to improve the traffic flow at CTE
- High charges for ILP products
- Life annuity with capital protection
- Difficult to time the market
- Improve public transport in Singapore
- Did you buy a high cost ILP?
- Joke: A lawyer sleep in the barn
- Low return for 10 years
- 4 months to settle a claim
- Become sales oriented and may tell lies
- How to get a good deal on life insurance
- Minimum wage in USA
- Financial Planning Tips
- Get ready for the hard times
- Unjustified increase in premium for motor insuranc...
- Invest in Foreign Currencies
- Complain about a poor deal
- Policyholder given a misleading figure
- Unethical conduct of insurance agent
- More uncertainty with private Shield
- Low cost insurance and investment funds
- Business ethics
- Identity card - lost & found
- Car insurance - where to get lower premium
- Non-disclosure and medical insurance
- Poor cash value
- Many policyholders give up their whole life polici...
- Bus services - express and feeder services
- Ownership of a life policy
- Unforgettable sight in Beijing
- Cost of Private Shield
- How banks lose the trust of their customers
- ▼ 07/20 - 07/27 (34)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)