Dear Mr Tan,
On behalf of my family, I wish to thank you for your kind concern, visits and support during my father's last few moments.
I know how much my father must have been comforted by your visit and presenceand had valued & treasured those moments when you visted him at the hospital and at home.
He had held NTUC INCOME very dear to his life. I know that for sure as my siblings and I grew up in the midst of his untiring effort, commitment and dedication to the progress and development of NTUC INCOME.
He had been a model and an inspiration to me and we sorely miss him. We are proud of his achievements as the First President of NTUC Summit Club President and for being one of the leading organisers for several years in the 1970's and 80's.
Thanks for remembering him in your blog.
With deep appreciation and thanks
(His Eldest Son)
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
11/16 - 11/23
- Assessment of liability
- Risk analysis form
- Misrepresentation about the risk of CDOs
- Complaints in Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Damage to integrity and character
- Writing to a Government official
- Writing to your Member of Parliament
- Your experience with credit linked notes
- Selling toxic CDO products
- How RMs are taught to sell financial products
- Social grace in commenting in other people's blog
- Mental health concerns during difficult times
- Much to learn from American politics
- Top up on margin calls
- Relief loans to repay credit card debts
- Poor return from Living policy
- Lodge your complaint now, before the fund collapse...
- Straits Times deleted these sentences
- Sieze the opportunity
- Explanation on CDS - Vanguard's Bogle
- Personal values and characters
- Our Continued Fascination with wall street bankers...
- A tsunami of hope or terror
- How I was misled (3)
- Investing in ETF
- NTUC Income shares
- Bank Negara Zeti appointed to financial reform tas...
- Town councils should take legal action for mis-sel...
- CPF Medishield
- Ask MAS to provide guidelines on mis-selling
- A doctor's definition of caveat emptor
- Reply to Chua Sheng Yang
- Comment on statement by Minister of Finance
- George Washington and the cherry tree
- Revosave and Vivolife
- Pinnacle Notes 9 and 10
- Asians fail to join class action claims
- Local Banks still focused on garnering new sales a...
- High risk of credit linked notes
- None Are So Blind As Those Who Will Not See The Tr...
- My blog and its target audience
- Match investors' needs
- Islamic investment products
- Remembering Mohideen Gany
- Interview of investors on Blogs
- Publish a book on Credit Linked Notes
- Lawyers able to act on credit linked notes
- How I was misled (2)
- Speech at Speaker's Corner - 15 Nov 2008
- Pinnacle Notes value as at 14 Nov 2008
- Check the weekly prices of your credit linked note...
- Ask for your risk analysis form
- Barclays AREIT
- Invitation to investors who bought from UOB Kay Hi...
- How I was misled (1)
- Mibibond has return of 3 (on scale) and risk of 9
- Wayang Party
- Lesson from China: Hu Jintao
- Lesson from President-elect Obama
- Write directly to MAS and your MP
- G20 and G8
- There are still regulations in Singapore
- ▼ 11/16 - 11/23 (62)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)