I went to StreetSine (http://www.streetsine.com/) to search for a new property in the city area (district 1, 2, and 3) for a friend. I found a few suitable condominiums with reasonable prices. I was able to see the price trend and identify a few properties listed for sale. I transferred the details into MyOrganiser (provided by StreetSine).
I send messages to the agent handling these properties. Two agents called me. They were only interested to ask for my offer price. They were not able to provide details about the properties.
StreetSine told me that they will be providing a comprehensive report about a specific property for a modest fee (maybe $35). It contains a lot of detailed information about recent transactions, price trends, nearby comparable properties, amenities, etc. This is worth investing, so that I can make the right decision.
I wish to encourage property agents to make use of this comprehensive property report. When you respond to a potential buyer, ask for the e-mail address and mail the report to the buyer. This will put you ahead of all the other property agents and show that you are able to handle the potential buyer in a professional manner. You will get more business by acting in the right professional way.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/14 - 12/21
- Mis-selling of ILPs in the UK
- Letter of confidentiality
- California Governor order 2 day Unpaid Leave
- Cost of banks
- Survey by FISCA - Financial Services Consumer Asso...
- No claim discount on motor insurance
- Financial product has high penalty
- High charges in this investment-linked plan
- ProTrader - learn trading in a simulated environme...
- Survey - visitors to my blog
- Survey - Compensation on CLN
- Volunteers to help get 100,000 signatures
- Regular visitors to Tan Kin Lian's Blog
- US Lawyers Visiting Hong Kong
- HK Banks set up legal fund
- Buying a property - get a property report
- Investors of failed structured products to know ou...
- Encourage bank relationship managers to do the rig...
- MAS Ensures Progress in Complaints Resolution
- Bank RM has courage and integrity
- Offer of compensation
- SCMP:Lehman claims' bill HK$257m
- Financial advice
- Means testing for subsidised wards
- Downgrade to Medishield
- Fair charges on life insurance policy
- Fair compensation from insurance companies
- Search for a private property
- Offer of voluntary assistance
- Distributor can recover the compensation from the ...
- AsiaOne: Slip sliding into depression
- A crooked product or a crooked system?
- Helplines - for managing mental stress
- Coping with rising health care cost in Singapore
- Mental depression and suicide
- ERP and MRT in Singapore
- Video of my speech at Speaker's Corner - 13 Dec 20...
- Last Meeting on Speaker's Corner, 27 Dec 2008
- ▼ 12/14 - 12/21 (39)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)