Dear Mr Tan KL,
I refer to the following comments in your post
I have thought of suicide as well. The way MAS and government have acted in not helping me, I feel really depressed. Each time I see the words UOB Kay Hian I have much resentment and depression that I have lost the family's life savings. If it goes on this way and I do not get back the money, I can't face the family and subject them to difficult life ahead. Worst, I have no regular job now. It only takes me some courage to kill the children and end my life with my wife. Never felt so miserable in my life. Now I understand what depressing life a 40+ has when there's no job and money but full of life stress.
If we end our life, I will make it clear we will return to haunt UOB Kay Hian and those responsible for minibond.
I can feel how you are feeling now, as I am also in the same situation. However,if you are gone now, the FIs won't feel bad. You must transform your anguish into energy to fight. Not only for yourself and your family, but against your enemy who had put you in this agony.
I'm concerned that these two victims are so depressed as they've been pushed to a dead end and may resort to some foolish act. If you have volunteers who are well trained in counselling pls help them to overcome this difficult period.
For those who need conselling help, please refer to any of the organisations shown in the attached blog:
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/14 - 12/21
- Mis-selling of ILPs in the UK
- Letter of confidentiality
- California Governor order 2 day Unpaid Leave
- Cost of banks
- Survey by FISCA - Financial Services Consumer Asso...
- No claim discount on motor insurance
- Financial product has high penalty
- High charges in this investment-linked plan
- ProTrader - learn trading in a simulated environme...
- Survey - visitors to my blog
- Survey - Compensation on CLN
- Volunteers to help get 100,000 signatures
- Regular visitors to Tan Kin Lian's Blog
- US Lawyers Visiting Hong Kong
- HK Banks set up legal fund
- Buying a property - get a property report
- Investors of failed structured products to know ou...
- Encourage bank relationship managers to do the rig...
- MAS Ensures Progress in Complaints Resolution
- Bank RM has courage and integrity
- Offer of compensation
- SCMP:Lehman claims' bill HK$257m
- Financial advice
- Means testing for subsidised wards
- Downgrade to Medishield
- Fair charges on life insurance policy
- Fair compensation from insurance companies
- Search for a private property
- Offer of voluntary assistance
- Distributor can recover the compensation from the ...
- AsiaOne: Slip sliding into depression
- A crooked product or a crooked system?
- Helplines - for managing mental stress
- Coping with rising health care cost in Singapore
- Mental depression and suicide
- ERP and MRT in Singapore
- Video of my speech at Speaker's Corner - 13 Dec 20...
- Last Meeting on Speaker's Corner, 27 Dec 2008
- ▼ 12/14 - 12/21 (39)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)