I started to search for a private property, as the property prices must have corrected. I went to StreetSine and found it to be very useful. Here is the link:
I looked for new condominium projects in districts 1, 2 and 3 and saved them in MyOrganiser. I looked at each project, to see the price trends and the properties available for sale. Several of the projects have shown a 20% reduction in price in recent months. The price may fall another 10% to 20% more, but it is time to understand the market.
There is a useful SQI index which gives points for the amenities in the nearby areas. Most importantly, I could see the map and the distance to the MRT station.
I was able to view "List Nearby Properties" to see the properties that are available for sale. I was able to send a SMS to the advertiser, which is usually a property agent. This is a convenient way to search for a property.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/14 - 12/21
- Mis-selling of ILPs in the UK
- Letter of confidentiality
- California Governor order 2 day Unpaid Leave
- Cost of banks
- Survey by FISCA - Financial Services Consumer Asso...
- No claim discount on motor insurance
- Financial product has high penalty
- High charges in this investment-linked plan
- ProTrader - learn trading in a simulated environme...
- Survey - visitors to my blog
- Survey - Compensation on CLN
- Volunteers to help get 100,000 signatures
- Regular visitors to Tan Kin Lian's Blog
- US Lawyers Visiting Hong Kong
- HK Banks set up legal fund
- Buying a property - get a property report
- Investors of failed structured products to know ou...
- Encourage bank relationship managers to do the rig...
- MAS Ensures Progress in Complaints Resolution
- Bank RM has courage and integrity
- Offer of compensation
- SCMP:Lehman claims' bill HK$257m
- Financial advice
- Means testing for subsidised wards
- Downgrade to Medishield
- Fair charges on life insurance policy
- Fair compensation from insurance companies
- Search for a private property
- Offer of voluntary assistance
- Distributor can recover the compensation from the ...
- AsiaOne: Slip sliding into depression
- A crooked product or a crooked system?
- Helplines - for managing mental stress
- Coping with rising health care cost in Singapore
- Mental depression and suicide
- ERP and MRT in Singapore
- Video of my speech at Speaker's Corner - 13 Dec 20...
- Last Meeting on Speaker's Corner, 27 Dec 2008
- ▼ 12/14 - 12/21 (39)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)