Dear Mr Tan
I have been following your commendable efforts to help those stuck with Lehman's Mini bonds et al.
Do you know of people stuck with Lehman Brothers Holdings' bonds and who now have to file proofs of claim?
In early 2008, I bought $250,000 of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. 4.20% 5-year Fixed Rate Notes Due 2013 from OCBC who is the Joint Lead Manager and Bookrunners (together with Lehman Bros S'pore Pte Ltd) .
I need help to file the claim by Sept 22 2009 and have contacted OCBC but they apparently are not very sure themselves what is happening.
Do you know of anybody else in the same predicament? Perhaps you could circulate this note to help find out how many others are similarly stuck and how we could get together to organise something for mutual help.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
FOR THOSE WHO ARE STUCK WITH LEHMAN BONDS, PLEASE GIVE YOUR PARTICULARS IN THIS SURVEY.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
08/30 - 09/06
- BBC: Insurance boss attacks fat cat pay
- A new society (3) - Raising a Family
- Health insurers reject claims
- Voilunteer for FISCA
- Loan insurance limit challenged
- Lack of transparency and fairness
- Research 2 - Meeting the Basic Needs of a Populati...
- Research 1 - Cost of Raising a Child
- Which government agency is responsible?
- Duty of the Government
- Wasteful marketing materials
- Values that define my character
- Yield of 0% for 21 years of premium
- Account of Gathering of 22 Aug 2009
- UK: Director of Land Banking Company Gets Seven Ye...
- Does land banking come under Collective Investment...
- Lower cost of living - the good old days
- A generous donor
- BBC: Millions make finance complaints
- A new society (2) - Distribution of work
- Will the PM or MAS agree to a meeting?
- Low cost airlines
- Quote: The worst is not behind us
- MAS defends the interest of financial institutions...
- Petition to Prime Minister - Reply by MAS
- Investors of Pinnacle Notes can get news from Lion...
- Survey: Lehman bonds
- A new society (1) - Right to a job on fair terms
- A fairer distribution of work
- Morgan Stanley, Moody,S&P must defend fraud claims...
- Cut in bonus
- Rejection from FIDREC
- Earthquake tremors in Jakarta
- An open mind
- Unexpected difficulty in connecting a flight
- Population of Jeddah
- The free market in Singapore
- Defamatory messages
- Really, who is highfalutin?
- Survey: FISCA needs volunteers
- Running the country
- Incidents at Changi Airport
- Survey results - blogs of political parties
- Survey: SMU Risk Management & Insurance
- Negative return from endowment policies
- Lost a job at 58
- High prices in Singapore
- FISCA - Choosing the people
- Future for cloud companies
- Telecommuting is a trend for the future
- Mecca - for Muslims only
- Shopping in Jeddah at midnight
- FISCA Committee
- ▼ 08/30 - 09/06 (53)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)