Dear Mr Tan,
I wish to share a low-cost online purchase of car insurance with Aviva.
Please share this in your blog if you like.
My profile: Male, 34, married, zero NCD, driving license 7 years, indoor job, 2005 used car, 1.4liter, zero demerit point.
Annual Premium: is $1503 ($500 excess, zero NCD, any 25 years old & above can drive, pay in full with credit card).
I have 5 other car insurance quotes and the next lowest annual premium is $1900+.
I heard over the radio (Class 95) that Aviva is new to the car insurance market in Singapore, They are taking away the middle man and streamline the back office operation and therefore giving a good deal to drivers.
This is a good buy direct service with the Internet.
It will be easy to get a quote from Aviva through their website. You do not need to wait for the next renewal date. You can ask for a quote for your current year and compare with your existing premium, just to get an idea about how competitive they are.
- ► 2013 (301)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
04/18 - 04/25
- Renting your neighbour's car
- ST Forum: Should MAS act?
- Foreign ownership of Australian property
- Goldman Sach's Prosecution
- New migrants
- HDB dwellers can try RTM1 for World Cup
- Seniors and Finance
- TKL Intelligence Quiz (7 houses)
- Platform for PMET
- Article on land banking
- Investing in land outside Singapore
- Buy insurance directly
- New fare structure for public transport
- Upfront payment
- Land banking investments - survey
- Public transport fares
- Part time work
- Winning elections
- Reputation of Shopping Malls
- Liberal arts education (2)
- Buy motor insurance directly
- Land banking story on CNA - 18 April
- Pain of separation
- Photogragh and fingerprints of travellers
- Visitors to TKL blog
- Gold Investment Program
- Financial Underwriting
- Philosophy of Life - Mexican fishermen
- Immigrants into Singapore
- Gambling with the economy
- Private banking - legal suits between banks and cl...
- ATM Funds transfer in Jakarta
- Personal sacrifice by Goh Meng Seng
- HDB's place in Singapore's history
- World Movement for Democracy
- Lucky Tan and Mini-bonds
- From 5Cs to 5 Ks
- US Securities Exchange Commission sues Goldman Sac...
- Reward for finding car key $30
- Overseas orders for Financial Planning book
- COE and car prices
- Vera has artistic intelligence
- Inadequate savings for retirement
- Investors of Pinnacle Notes
- ▼ 04/18 - 04/25 (45)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)