Dear Mr. Tan,
I do not have any life insurance and I would like to buy a whole life insurance. Now I am considering 2 life policies, i.e. NTUC VivoLife and GE FlexiLife 20.
As I have read your comments in your blog, VivoLife is not a good choice due to its low yield. However, I wish to get your advise on GE FlexiLife 20, if it is a better choice for me who do not own any policy.
I am 34 years old and looking for sum assured of $100,000 and a payable term of 20 years. Greatly appreciated for your advise.
Did you buy my book on financial planning? There is an explanation on how to evaluate a life insurance policy. You can buy it at www.tankinlian.com/ishop
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
12/19 - 12/26
- Understand your biggest risk
- Personal Financial Plan 
- Singapore is the happiest place on Earth
- Art of being minimalist
- Term insurance to age 99
- An unusual cautious view for 2011
- WikiLeaks and Damage Control
- Project work for Family Life game
- High income and integrity
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Video clips and animated graphics
- Sometimes, all that glitters ...
- Offering packages at Temple
- Mobile App - Family Life
- Property agent for Rajah Tower
- Prepare Your Financial Plan 
- Prepare Your Financial Plan
- Pro-Enterprise Panel
- One-sided stories and half truths
- Test your skill as an Entrepeneur
- Cost of medical report - who pays?
- Avoid exclusions on your private Shield
- Learning Tips - Nightlife in Singapore
- Financial Planning - do your plan
- Fight against True Spa, True Yoga...all True Group...
- World Tour
- Easy to make a death claim under Term Insurance
- An underground city
- Images of the past
- Rejected claim under private Shield
- SP Services - Open an utilities account
- Eldershield - good or bad?
- Learning Tips
- Life insurance - its useful role
- Life insurance after retirement
- Singaporeans travel in December
- Buoyant property prices
- Flouting of traffic rules
- Read my book on financial planning
- Data roaming charges
- Insurance of co-payments
- UK to ban commission on investment products (i.e. ...
- Risk of becoming an insurance agent 
- Low cost term insurance
- Considering cost and coverage
- Bumped into TKL website
- FISCA Talk on Insurance - follow up questions
- Selection of International Songs
- FISCA Talk - Consumer Guide to Insurance
- ▼ 12/19 - 12/26 (51)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)