Is it possible to peg the HDB flat prices to the median income of Singaporeans without causing too much harm to those who bought the flats previously at the higher prices? You can read my suggestion at TKL website or click here.
I support the suggestion by the Workers Party in the manifesto and disagree with the replies given by the PAP minister.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1606)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
04/17 - 04/24
- Family Life Game
- HDB loan and Gen Y
- Learn the national language
- Why I join the SDP
- Dr. Susan Lim on TED
- Nicole Seah stands against GCT
- Should DPM Wong resign over Mas Selamat?
- Impartial civil service
- Affordable HDB flats
- SGEP is getting many visitors
- Message to undergraduates
- Singapore Democratic Party has rebuilt a positive ...
- Candidates speak on Razor TV
- Shape Quiz
- Logic Quiz
- Financial planning tool and handbook
- HDB flat prices and median income
- Nicole Seah and Tin Pei Ling
- Financial Planning book - English and Chinese vers...
- SDP team for the General Election 2011
- Travel insurance
- Ballooning land cost
- Party political broadcast - 5 years back
- Comparing credentials
- Dolmabache palace, Istanbul
- Yeo Toon Joo's open letter to the government
- The black surgeon
- Funding unemployment insurance
- Contest in Tampines GRC -HSK and GMS
- Personal attacks on Worker Party Chen will backfir...
- Family Life - 3 games daily
- Critical illness coverage
- Singapore Election Portal
- Is the government representative?
- Survey - LKY to contest in the general election 20...
- Investment Alerts
- A Government Gone Wild
- A New Earth and Wisdom on How to Live Life
- Unemployment insurance
- No campaigning on 6 May 2011
- Sombre mood in Aljunid GRC
- E-mail scam
- Catherine Lim presents a little tale
- A scam - asking money to pay hotel bills
- Famous quotes from our leaders
- Mapletree Commercial Trust
- Security - a scam?
- Political parties in Finnland
- LKY will contest the general election
- Gas at $4 a gallon
- Is the President's Salary reasonable?
- Real medical cost in Singapore
- Buy motor insurance directly
- Don't cry over split milk?
- Survey - Voting in general election 2011 - interim...
- Chee Soon Juan speaks in Hokkien
- Your vote at the general election 2011
- FISCA website
- Probate and letter of administration
- Grow and Share package - difficult to figure out
- Film - Inside Job
- ▼ 04/17 - 04/24 (61)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)